Saturday, September 12, 2009

Purple Hair!!

~ Back View ~
~ Top View ~
~ Front View ~
Well I finally went in to The Fringe Salon and had Dustin (my neighbor and Alanna's dad) color my hair purple ... it turned out pretty good and not too freaky or gothlike at all ... what do you all think?
We're heading off to swimming - then the Annual Target Children's Book Fair in Bloomington - then we're meeting up with Heather, Dan and Savannah at the Buffalo Tap Bar and Grill and then Driveway Drinking with the neighbors - ahhhh!
Have a Great Weekend!
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte

4 comments:

Breanna said...

I love it!!! It looks super cute!!!

Mama Bear said...

I think it's totally different and so glad that it turned out how you wanted. OH, and purple is my favorite color!!!

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!!

Hannah said...

I love it. So cute. Of course my old school was purple and white so I feel very attached to it. :)