Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad, Jolene & Jeff

~ Mom & Dad - 1968 ~
~ Mom & Dad - 2008 ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well I am starting my new week off and 'hoping' I can go 7/7 again ... today's post is a tribute to my parents - who have been married 41 years today. You may remember last year Jaden and I flew out to NY for Father's Day but really it was a surprise 40th Anniversary Party for my mom and dad that my sisters, brother and I threw. We had a replica wedding cake, a DJ, 100 family and friends to celebrate and lots of memories to share. We had a wonderful time and I wish all 4 of us were able to fly out there again this year to surprise them again. Hopefully they will fly out here some time this summer and we will head to Wisconsin Dells for some waterpark action! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! Love you and Miss you more!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I also wanted to wish my Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World a Happy Anniversary today too! Jolene and Jeff have been married 14 years today!!! I don't know what I would do with my (in)sanity if I didn't have Jolene around to help me. We met each other back when I dropped Jaden (then 6 months old) off at daycare. Hannah was in the same daycare. Fast forward a few months and we realized we lived in the same neighborhood. It didn't take much from there to become close friends. We have now known each other for almost 7 years and our first borns have been the best of friends since they were wee little ones. Jolene had Katie 2 years ago and I was blessed to be in the room for her delivery and was honored to be her GodMother. Then less than 2 years later Little Charlotte was born and I of course wanted Jolene there for Charlotte's arrival. Jolene is also Charlotte's GodMother (though her dedication isn't until October!) So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOLENE AND JEFF! We love you guys!
~ Jolene & I ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tomorrow is my sister Jennifer's anniversary and Jason and I will be married 10 years on Friday and I am SO SO excited to surprise him with a wonderful night out ... stay tuned for details!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
WHAT!!??!! No info on the 'kids' ... well they had a wonderful weekend! This week starts Jaden's 1st full week of summer vacation and sadly Miss Charlotte is getting a cold - here's hoping we have an uneventful week! 'See' you all tomorrow!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Congratulations to everyone. What a fun time to all celebrate. ENJOY!
Hugs, Rhonda

Mama Bear said...

Congratulations to everyone. What a fun time to all celebrate. ENJOY!
Hugs, Rhonda

Kami said...

What a fun day of celebration - I love it when there are lots of things to celebrate at once! :)

Nice to meet you, too - I look forward to getting to know you better and hopefully will see you at the picnic!