Sunday, June 14, 2009

7 For 7 and The Week Ahead ...

~Jason and Rebekah - June 19, 1999 (OH MY!)~
~Jaden on top of the world and the Ferris Wheel~
~The East Side of Valley Fair on a PERFECT DAY~
~Jaden and Alanna swimming today~
~And as you can see Charlotte just LOVED swimming for the 1st time!!~
~Jaden and Jason on the balloons~
~Jaden on the MILD THING - a Lesser version of the WILD THING~
~Jason (with his arm up) and Jaden on the WILD THING - about to go upside down A LOT~
~A View of the Wild Thing from the Ferris Wheel~
~Jaden and Jason on the Mad Mouse~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well I did it - 7 posts in 7 days ... now I am pretty sure by now I have nothing to say - but it's not like I had much to say in the first place right ... well I figured I would post a few more pictures from our day at Valley Fair and a few pictures of Jaden, Alanna and Charlotte swimming today!! Plus a picture to 'tease' you all about the week ahead leading up to my 10 year anniversary! Yeah, not much of a tease - I am pretty boring and have a drame free life so I guess I won't complain ... I hate drama! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours, as you can see, was a busy and fun one. Today we got up, ate breakfast and then Jaden's friend Alanna came over to swim. We headed out for some lunch then we all hit the library before heading back home to swim some more. Right now Jaden is at her friend's house having dinner. I am cooking up some baked homefries on the grill to accompany our grilled steaks, Jason is haning lights out on the deck and Charlotte is scotting across the living room floor on her back - scraping off any hair that thought it would be a good idead to grow back - CRAZY GIRL!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have a GREAT rest of the weekend!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I loved the 7 in 7!! Great pictures, they made me want to pack up and hit a amusement park today!!

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm very impressed with all your blogging! And the picture of Charlotte in the pool is too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a good blogger!!! Looks like you all have tons of fun!