Saturday, September 08, 2007

Kindergarten's of the Past and Present


(ABOVE: Jason on his very first day of 1st Grade ... does Jaden look like daddy or what? THANKS CAROL!)

(ABOVE: Rebekah (a.k.a. Jaden's Mom) on her first day of Kindergarten)

(ABOVE: Jaden on her 1st day of Kindergarten)

Just wanted to post these pictures quick - a little side, by, side view. It was 25 years ago that I started Kindergarten!! I was preparing Jaden's backpack a few days before she was to start and when I moved a picture frame I found this photo of ME! It was me on my very first day of school! How appropriate don't you think? Here I am ... Little Rebekah with hair down to her rear end ... heading into St. Augustine's School with my red Munchichi's Backpack ... I remember Kindergarten vividly ... even chewing gum during nap time and getting in trouble by Sister Geraldine!! Here is Jaden on her first day too ... Jason's mom is going to look for pictures of his first day as well! So Stay Tuned!

Love ~ The Clark's ~ Jaden, Rebekah and Jaden TOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test -