Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9 Months Old!!!

~ Charlotte & The Big Brown Bear - 9 Months Old ~
Just popping in to put up Charlotte's 9 Month Photo ... it truly is hard to believe that she is already 9 months old! Time does go by entirely too fast when it comes to our children! But she is as cute as ever and I am enjoying my time home with her. This morning she woke up and had her top right tooth popping through ... that means she has 3 teeth and we're on our way towards STEAK! I called my mom to let her know she will be working her way toward that goal ... She is also ever so close to crawling. She has the motion and can get herself from a lying down position to a sitting position with NO problem but I think she realizes that if she rolls towards her destination and then sits up she can get to what she wants faster than trying to move her arms and legs at the same time - but I know she'll get there - I SERIOUSLY need to get to baby proofing!! That is on my weekend to do list! So aside from her being as cute as can be she is still the happiest baby I have ever seen ... there is nothing that gets her too upset unless she's hungry or her diaper is dirty. She takes 3 hour naps in her crib during the day and goes to bed at night around 8:00 and sleeps straight through until about 7 or 8 (sometimes even 9!!!) I am a lucky momma ... she likes her sleep just like her sister ... so here is Charlotte's 9 Month Photo ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jaden is LOVING her MN Storm Swim Clinic which wraps up this Friday. We will be talking with the coach to hear what his evaluations are. She was asked to perform the butterfly kick to show everyone and the coach said she was excellent - she loves the butterfly - he called her "His Flyer" ... so we are proud of her and she is truly pushing herself to do well ... Not sure what I did in life to deserve such great kids but I will take it ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh and we are now 15 days and counting until my mom and dad fly in for Charlotte's Baptism ... my brother, sister, sister in law, nieces and nephew are arriving via car on Thursday! I know the drive will be so boring and long but I am excited for them all to get here ... we are planning a HUGE brunch after the baptism for 35 people and they all can't wait to hang out and talk with my mom - what can I say - I lucked out with awesome parents too!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have a wonderful night!
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months just like that!!! WOW! i love your background soo fallish!

Becca said...

I can't believe she is nine months old! I have absolutely LOVED watching her grow from your belly to today - so awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Hannah said...

Happy Nine Months!! She is going to be eating steak really quickly! I am totally jealous over her sleep habits. That sounds amazing!!

Enjoy your time with Family!!