Sunday, June 07, 2009

WOW ~ I am a little behind this week ...

(ABOVE: A VERY smiley Charlotte at the zoo)
(ABOVE: Jaden watching the seals swim at the zoo)
(ABOVE: A VERY sleepy Charlotte on the way home from the park - drool and all!)
(ABOVE: Charlotte and Jolene at Hananh's show)
(ABOVE: She's amazing - Hannah doing a cartwheel off the balance beam)
(ABOVE: Hannah and Jaden jumping on the bouncer - just like old times)
(ABOVE: Hannah doing an AWESOME cartwheel!!)
Hey everyone - if you are still out there! I was shocked when I saw that I haven't posted any blabbing in a week! What the heck ... well I guess that is what happens when life (aka work) gets in the way! We did have a good week though and now we are about to start another one tomorrow! UGH! Not too much has been going on since last Sunday except that our neighbor Amy finally had her 3rd baby!!! We are so excited to welcome Baby Nora Marie to the world and the neighborhood! That makes 3 girls under the age of 4 for Amy and Steve! Oh my! I will post a picture of her as soon as I get one!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So other than that we are in the home stretch for school to be over and summer to begin! Jaden has 3 1/2 more days as a 1st grader and then summer vacation! WHOO HOO! Tomorrow she is taking a field trip to the library and a local park and then we are picking her up right after she gets off the bus to get her cast (hopefully) removed! I hope it is healed well enough and corretly to have it removed - if not 2 more weeks! So cross your fingers!!! Tomorrow my Mother In Law Carol is coming up to spend the night because my daycare is closed Tuesday so she is staying home with Charlotte and picking Jaden up from school - THANK YOU CAROL - we are lucky she works as a nurse and works 3rd shift ... not so sure she is thankful for that when it is time to get up for work but we LOVE IT!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We spent yesterday (enjoying) the rain - we have been SO dry here that a day of rain, though dreary, was welcomed!! So what did we do - we hit the mall and then Chuck E Cheese ... we met up with Jolene, Jeff, the girls and Jo's mom! It was packed due to the rain but the girls had fun ... Charlotte rode her very first carousel but Jolene took the pictures so once she sends them to me I will post them!! LOVE YOU JO!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So other than that boring stuff above we had a good week ... oh and Monday Jaden, Charlotte and I went to watch Hannah's final gymnastics show and on the way home we stopped at McDonald's - Jaden and I PROMPTLY lost out appetites when we saw this in front of us at the drive-thru! ICK!!! Jaden kept asking where the 'rest' of it was and why were his eyes open!! Gross!
(ABOVE: I think this is an elk head ... we aren't the 'outdoorsey' type so this is not something we see often - especially at the McDonald's Drive-Thru!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well have a great week everyone! Hopefully I will post again before next Sunday! Oh and Jason and I will be married 10 years on June 19th and I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE Surprise in store for him and I am fighting every ounce of myself to NOT spoil it ... I can't wait to tell everyone what it is! But not yet ---
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE have you been ?? LOL

Great pics and that last one is CREEPY and something you'd see her in OHio!!! lol

hugs,leslie

Anonymous said...

there is my long lost friend!! looks like you guys are having a great time so i will except the no messages from you lol. tell jaden congrats on graduating from 1st grade cam said excuse me mom but did you know that you are officially the mom to a 2nd grader. she is such a hoot. baby girl is getting so big seems like just yesterday you were had here. i know its not til the 19th but happy early 10th anniversary to you and jason. im getting bummed about my blog. no one comments anymore :( anyway have a good week
hugs from Tx--Misty

Anonymous said...

That would be crazy seeing a big moose head in he McDonalds drive thru!

I cant wait to hear about your surprise that is planned and cute pictures as always!

Lund7 said...

Not such a great day for a 1st grade field trip to the park! I know we need the rain but it's so cold too!!

Looking forward to hearing about your anniversary surprise for your husband!

Have a great week!

Mama Bear said...

Missed you and pictures of those gorgeous girls. Welcome back!

I have to say though that seeing the deer in the truck would definitely have grossed me out, ewwwww

Breanna said...

LMAO at that picture! my dad is an avid hunter and i could totally see him doing that :)

Amanda said...

I think that might be my husband in front of you at McDonalds...

(wink)

Great pictures! Looks like you are enjoying the summer to far! Now that it actually feels like summer that is!

God bless-
AManda