Monday, March 30, 2009

I Won An Award ... Do You Want One Too?

(ABOVE: Charlotte (left) and Jaden (right) both at 3 months old ~ What do you think? Do they look alike?)
(ABOVE: Jaden at her 'other' birthday party - blowing out her candles!) (ABOVE: Charlotte - I LOVE hats like this!)
Thanks to my long-time friend Dave I have been given an award ... I have been given the HONEST SCRAP Award.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blogs content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well OF COURSE there is a catch to this award ... you have to post 10 'Honest' Things about yourself and then of course tag a few of your blogger friends to play along ... so here goes ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10 "Honest' Things You Never Knew About Me ...
1. I never (in my entire life) wanted to have children ... I just thought I was too selfish to take care of anyone other than myself ... WOW - things sure do change huh?
2. I have taken over 4872 photos over the last 7 years ... that equals 696 photos per year ... or almost 2 pictures a day ... and guess who they are mostly of - you guessed it ... Jaden!!
3. My favorite food on the entire planet is PIZZA ... I could eat it everyday - breakfast, lunch and dinner ... and the running joke in our house is that when I die I want to be buried ina pizza box ... Jaden laughs each time and says she promises she won't cook me - PHEW!
4. Up until 2 weeks ago I was buying a small Caramel High Rise (Skim) from Caribou every morning ... they cost $4.08 each so that was more that $20 per week or about $80 a month ... I recently decided that was ABSURD and bought some instant Cappuccino and a jug of whipped cream ... now I make a fat free Vanille Cappuccino with Whipped Cream at work for a toal of $7.00 a MONTH!
5. I am TERRIFIED of any and all movies that have zombies in them ... or talk about them ... or perhaps moan like them ... and especially if there is blood and gore ... I get quezzy and feel like I will faint any time I see one on TV!
6. I LOVE reality TV (well to an extent) ... right now my DVR is set to record Biggest Loser, Survivor, Amazing Race, Make Me A Supermodel, Top Chef, Project Runway, Salon Takeover ... yeah - I LOVE it all!
7. When I was little (about 5) my sister was diagnosed with cancer ... it affected me very much - I am happy to say she has been in remission since she was 12 - but I find that I search out cancer stories - as heart breaking as they are ... I read the sad stories, and the happy ones ... but in the end I always come back to me feeling as though my life isn't all that bad is it?
8. My husband proposed to me over the phone on Super Bowl Sunday in 1998 - before we'd ever even met face to face!
9. Each night I wake up to Jason's snoring ... usually that would annoy someone ... but there are nights when I don't hear him snore and I wake up suddenly to make sure he's still breathing!
10. My children - you know the ones I never thought I wanted - are the most important and amazing things that have ever happened to me (Jason comes in a close 2nd) ... but then again you all knew that didn't you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well now it is your turn ... Have fun playing!
I am giving this award to the following AWESOME BLOGGER Friends!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh and stop by my newest blog and see what we're up to ... if you are interested email me and we can come up with some color schemes and pricing ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Charlotte

1 comment:

Breanna said...

OMG how cute!!!

Congrats on the Honest award!!