Thursday, March 19, 2009

America's Funniest Home Videos - Here We Come!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Happy Thursday Everyone - I thought I would hop on while I had a free moment (at work) to post this video clip I took of my parents with Charlotte the other day. It was Monday and they were all sitting on the couch. My dad kept calling Charlotte a Pretty Baby ... she was smiling and hamming it up for him. Well my mom said she was going to get a big ego because he kept telling her she was pretty so she said to call her something else ... well he did ... he called her a Chubby Cheek Girl and as soon as he did her bottom lip went down and her face got so sad! It was hysterical ... I watched it over and over again and each time seeing her lip curl under makes me laugh! Well I decided to post it on America's Funniest Home Videos website ... it's worth a shot right? Wish us luck!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh and Tuesday was a hard day for Jaden and I - we both cried and were both very sad to leave my parents and Manda at the airport. Jaden sobbed and said her heart felt like it was breaking (that broke mine for sure!) We decided to stop and visit Jolene at work to distract ourselves - it worked - then we headed to Toys R Us for a birthday gift - and Jaden got some things too - that distracted us too - then we headed home to pick up Jason and head to McDonald's for dinner with Jolene and Hannah - that distracted her more but once we walked in the door Tuesday night and NOBODY else was home she broke down ... she sobbed in the shower and sobbed in her bed ... it was a rough night too - she woke up feeling 'down' she said at midnight and then woke up at 5:30 wondering why the sun wasn't up ... I am HAPPY to report that yesterday she headed to school and did very well ... and last night at home was much better too! She set a Leprechaun Trap and he actually left her some gold (well a Mexican Peso coin to be exact but who cares right). She kept herself busy playing with toys and then we watched America Idol while giving her hamster a lettuce leaf ... so I am happy to report all seems well for now ... tonight is Jaden's parent/teacher conference so I am looking forward to hearing lots of good news. We are so proud of her ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh and Carol - I am sorry if I came across as mad the other day - not mad, just dreading the day that's all ... I apologize if it sounded like I was yelling at you and saying that my NY family is missed more than my MN family ... we all know that if roles were reversed it would still suck!
LOVE YOU!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Such a cute video! Love that pout!

Adrienne said...

Glad to hear you two are both doing better! Can't wait to see you all Sunday!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie patootie!!! we are in kc on spring break sorry i havent posted more. tell Jaden we said hello. Miss you all
misty,Tim,Tristan,Bryson and Cameron from Ft Hood Tx