Friday, January 09, 2009

FFF - COLD ...

(ABOVE: Jaden's Very First Bath ~ Burrr, COLD!)
(ABOVE: Charlotte's First Bath - Burrr, COLD!)
Well it is Friday and I am on track to actually post my FFF on Friday - what a shocker! Today's theme is COLD ... and I have the two best photos to represent COLD ... I will post a picture of Jaden during her very first bath and then post one from Charlotte's first bath - their ear piercing screams are identical and their faces scream COLD! I hope you all have a warm and cozy Favorite Foto Friday ... today Charlotte and I are meeting Jolene for lunch - well lunch for me, baby holding for Jolene I am sure. Then we will head to Once Upon A Child to find some more newborn clothes since Charlotte only has about 8 outfits that actually fit her ... then we will head home and wait for Jason and Jaden to get home from school and work. Tomorrow Jaden has swimming lessons and then Kendra's Swimming Birthday Party is at 2:00 - and I believe Heather, Dan and Savannah may be coming over on Saturday since Savannah hasn't seen the baby yet. So it may be a busy weekend for us. Monday my Mother In Law is coming back to visit and have lunch with Jaden. Tuesday is Jaden's gymnastics show and Wednesday my sister Niki gets here until the 19th and on Thursday my niece Amanda gets here and isn't sure when she is heading back home ... Friday Jason and I are heading out to dinner alone to celebrate his birthday on the 14th - so yup - we're busy ... Jaden, sadly is getting one heck of a cold and feels kind of crummy ... Charlotte on the other hand looks and feels great and I am happy to report she put herself on a schedule ... last night she ate at 9:00 ... then she woke up at 11:45 to eat 2 more ounces ... then she woke up at 3:45 to eat 2 more ounces and then slept until 7:30 ... she managed to eat an ounce and now is sleeping again ... so I am actually getting some really good sleep. Oh and tonight it her first night in her crib instead of the bassinet next to me - let's see how well I sleep tonight right? Well Happy FFF everyone ... stay warm and have a great weekend!
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Charlotte!

12 comments:

Lisa and Madeline said...

OMG, she is so darn cute & so tiny. I do not think they look alike either. She does look like her mommy though. I just love checking in on you and seeing new pictures. I love all the ones of Jaden holding her new sister. I know Madeline would love the same someday. I am sure she is a big help.

I also posted a link on my blog today about you. Hope you didnt mind. Can you believe I posted today. I am so proud of myself.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Lisa

nora said...

Oh my goodness - I'm sorry I missed the big birthday! Congratulations - Charlotte is beautiful!

Hannah said...

Yea!! two babies in the FFF post!!

Both are adorable as usual!

Sarah said...

ADORABLE little baby cries! Congratulations on Baby Charlotte! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

awwwww those pics are the best!!! I hate that i didnt take pics of my kids first baths!!!

Enjoy your rest and have fun with your friend!
Once upon a child is great store!

hugs,leslie

Kristen said...

Yay to a schedule! Oh how I wish Grace was on a schedule and in her crib, we're working so hard on it, but she just doesn't want to budge!

Enjoy shopping! Baby clothes are so fun, especially baby girl ones!

Tracy said...

Awww, they are both so cute. Charlotte is beautiful, congratulations! Hope things are going okay, and that you are not too exhausted!

Kelly said...

So grat to hear that you guys are doing so well and staying so busy! I'm still pretty much confined to the house and hardly ever go anywhere with the baby by myself! I guess that's what a c-section does to you!! I can't lift him in his carseat so it's kind of limiting! I'm also impressed that you are moving her to her crib already! WOW!

Try to stay warm!! Have a great weekend!

Kelly

One Busy Momma said...

Awww... too cute!!!!
I love Once Upon a Child!!!!
I'm not sure how else I would dress my kids!

Hope you have a great (but busy) weekend!

Aileen said...

What sweet pictures of your babies!

Debbie said...

Yes I think that would be the coldest bath ever!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

what such cute pics. Yes i think they look alike in these ones. How are you doing? I miss talking to you more. About the summer trip that sounds WONDERFUL!!! I mentioned it to cameron and she jumped up and down and yelled oh ya..oh ya..i get to meet jaden oh ya... She is such a hoot. Email me or write back and we can talk about it. Give the kids hugs from us in Tx Tell Jaden she is doing great and to keep it up looking at the pics cam wants baby bro or sis... umm told she was out of luck for at least a yr hehe