Friday, December 05, 2008

FFF - Tree Trimming ... Through the Years ...

(ABOVE: Jaden checking out the twinkly lights on the tree ~ 2002 ~ 9 months old)
(ABOVE: Jaden with a look of surprise unwraps the ornaments ~ 2003 ~ 1 year old)
(ABOVE: Jaden - so small in front of the tree ~ 2003 ~ 1 year old)
(ABOVE: Jaden and I decorating my mom's tree ~ 2004 ~ 2 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden decorating the tree at nanny and poppy's house ~ The Last Christmas we were there ~ 2004 ~ 2 years old)
(ABOVE: MY FAV PICTURE - Jaden, with chocolate on her face and pearls around her neck gets ready to decorate the tree ~ 2004 ~ 2 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden smiling as she decorates the tree ~ 2005 ~ 3 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden posing in front of the decorated tree ~ 2005 ~ 3 years old)
(ABOVE: Jason and Jaden getting ready to hang some decorations ~ 2006 ~ 4 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden and Harley in front of the tree ~ 2006 ~ 4 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden putting an ornament on the tree ~ 2006 ~ 4 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden decorating the tree in her room ~ 2007 ~ 5 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden decorating the tree ~ 2007 ~ 5 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden putting her 'Big Sister' Ornament on the tree ~ 2008 ~ 6 years old)
(Above: Jaden showing off the tree, her village and new train ~ 2008 ~ 6 years old)
Well TGIF everyone ... this week seems to have taken forever to end ... but I am thankful it is over and the weekend is on the horizon! Well it is Friday and that means FFF - this week and next week there is no theme since Sarah is on a whirlwind trip to Guatemala for the next 2 weeks ... what an amazing trip she'll have ... so we're all on our own for the next two weeks - but of course I have plenty of photos to share either way - theme or no theme! This week I decided to do a Tree Trimming - Through The Years Theme ... we just put up tree #1 last weekend and this weekend we will finish the rest of the stuff. It is always so fun to look back at how much Jaden has grown but of course the mommy in me yearns for the days when she fit on my lap and I could carry her around ... now she's nearly as tall as me and weighs 65 pounds - no way am I able to carry her (pregnant or not!) So enjoy our Tree Trimming Photos. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are doing our monthly grocery shopping tonight but before we do that I (I mean Santa) is heading to Michaels and Wal Mart to shop for Jaden and get her done. Then grocery shopping. Tomorrow we are getting up to have breakfast with Santa at the Prior Lake VFW - I think the Bonneville's will be joining us. Then probably more Christmas Shopping or baby shopping or both ... I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ...
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 too!

11 comments:

threehandprints said...

Such cute pictures and I had to 'catch up' on your blog as I have not had a lot of 'me' time lately. Good to see you are doing well and just about ready for the baby!

Anonymous said...

awwww i loved all the flash back photos of cutie Jaden!!!!!!!

She is going to be a great big sister!

hugs,Leslie

Tina said...

I love seeing the difference each year as she grows up. She is a beautiful girl!

Debbie said...

Wow What great pictures!! What a neat way of showing how she has grown!!

Debbie

Lisa and Madeline said...

I posted on your previous post FYI

So I want to say you are the best blogger I knoew for "having through the years pictures". I do not have as many on here because I did not upload pics from a camera until 3 years ago. So the theme trimming the tree was brillant and you capture every year perfect.

Jaden is looking so much older. Her her is beautiful. How did it get so blond?? Is it turning blonder? I know she has been growing out her bangs. I love it. She is too cute. She looks so proud of her big sister ornament too.

Have a fun weekend. Madeline & I are going to see the Nutcracker tomorrow afternoon and then later to light up J-Town (a small suburb here) with friends. It is cold here too..19 degrees. brrr. They are calling for snow tomorrow , but only half inch to an inch, so nothing too big.

Have a great weekend girls...and don't do to much, I don;t want to see the BP go up!!

~Lisa

nora said...

Love seeing Jaden grow up - what a sweetie and she will make a great big sis. Enjoy your weekend and the snow!

Megan said...

I am glad that your BP is more normal! Of course I am lovin' your pics...I have become a FFF drop out :-( I need to get back on the horse! Have a great time seeing Santa! But take your time!

Adrienne said...

Wow, I can't believe my wonderful niece has gotten so big. It is neat to look back at those photos. I forget to do that sometimes, then when I see them, I think to myself, where did the time go!! Love you lots!!

Hannah said...

Love watching her grow through the years...those are always my favorite. I swear she always looks so happy..

I have to admit the picture of her with Jason is cracking me up. She is looking at him like he is crazy :)

Hope all is well, glad your BP is better..

Anonymous said...

What great memories for you! I agree, I love the picture with Jaden and all the chocolate on her face! ALL the pics are super cute!

Daphne said...

Very sweet pics!