Thursday, December 04, 2008

Did you hear ... Leslie says I'M FAB

Well I was surprised to read my comments this morning and see that Leslie (whose blog I love by the way) thinks I am FAB! So FAB that she gave me an award ... isn't it purdy? Well this award comes with string attached of course ... but fun strings ... Here are the rules posted on Leslie's site ...

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

So here are my Fabulous (or not so Fabulous Addictions)
1. I NEED to have a small Caramel Hig Rise (SKIM) from Caribou Coffee at least 3 times a week - yeah that adds up to $12.25 a week or $50 a month - HOLY COW!
2. I love to shop for Jaden - anything and everything ... it seems that no matter where I go I will find somethings she would love or wants ... then I wonder why she expects to get something every time we go out - but then again if I saved $50 a month from my coffee additcion I would just spend it on her anyhow.
3. I 'secretly' love the snow - and aside from the bitter wind chills we get here, I do enjoy winter time in Minnesota - well except for yesterday when it snowed during rush hour and all the morons were on the roads and it took me an hour to go 10 miles ... yeah, then, not so much!
4. I (for some unknown reason) am addicted to Caingbridge websites - years ago while reading the local obituaries I came across a young girl you passed away from cancer and linked to her site - I have been linked and linked and linked since then ... it is a totally depressing thing to do but at the end of the day it puts my life in perspective and makes the little things I complain about so trivial ... I am blessed ... and Thank God Every day!
5. And I will steal from Leslie and list Jason as my 5th Addiction - we did produce 2 children together *wink*wink8! But in all seriousness he is an amazing husband and father. I look back at the almost 10 years we've been married and I wonder where'd the time go ... I recall so many moments of our lives together and have to take a deep breath sometimes ... he is so wonderful to me and Jaden and Baby Charlotte. He has been an amazing father to Jaden and taught her so much that I look forward to seeing a tiny little being in his arms again - and of course he puts up with an AWFUL lot of grief from his out spoken New Yorker of a wife! God Blessed me with him!

So As Leslie says - Now it is YOUR turn!

Here's who I Nominated as a FABULOUS BLOG!

1. Kristen ~ I totally love reading her blog! She's a new mom to the cutest little bug and I laugh each time I visit ... you will fall in love with her and her family! I did!
2. Misty ~ She is a military mom to 3 beautiful kids ... and her husband Tim is about to be deployed again overseas to fight for our freedom ... she posts with such emotion you can't help but fall in love with her family too!
3. Kelly ~ She is about to deliver her Baby#2 as well ... a boy for that matter ... and Big Sister Jenna is anxiously awaiting his arrival ...
4. Adrienne ~ My Sister In Law - she's new to the whole Blogger thing so I thought I would welcome her ... even if she's only posted once - do you all remember your first blog post?
5. Lisa ~ I figured I would tag her as Fabulous just so we can get another new post out of her (J/K) ... she too is addicted to Facebook - I've tried it but just don't have a lot of time to devote to it ... but I have found some old friends that's for sure ... scarey!

Thanks for playing along ... oh and to Leslie - YOU ROCK! Thanks for saying such nice things about my blog ... I am in love with your and your family too! Oh and if any of you are keeping track ... my BP at my Dr's appt was 150/90 --- still high but I am cleared for another week (just told to 'dial it down' a bit) ... and Baby#2 passed her Biophysical Ultrasound again with a score of 8/8 so she is doing just fine ... HOPEFULLY 4 weeks until we get her in our arms!

Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Rebekah thanks girl for the kind words ok now its my turn and remember i need your address so i can mail your card see ya at the coffee shop!!!

Anonymous said...

Rebekah,
I am sending you a personal email to work so I dont want to share things here...I am soooo sorry I havent been in touch and still need to send you these things...
Love, Marci

Kelly said...

Thanks for thinking my blog is fab!! I'll play along tonight when I get home and more time on my hands! I'm feeling great by the way...it's been so much easier being pregnant in the "winter" (It's still 60 degrees here) instead of the summer (when it gets up to 110 degrees). I can still get my rings and shoes on this time!! So far anyway!! Other than the typical little aches and pains I've had no problems thus far and have nothing to complain about really!! Hope you are feeling good and that your BP is calming down for you.

Kelly

P.S. - I just posted pictures of the baby's room on my blog if you are interested!

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU are FAB ....i think our addictions are similar BUT i hate hate snow!!! OMG COLD NO! LOL

Hugs and kisses,leslie

Lisa and Madeline said...

WOW, you were thinking of me, I am so happy. I am FAB too--lucky me. I am doing better, but seem to still be hooked on facebook. You can tell I have beenhere becasue I updated it, right?? So I will post my FAB award comments this weekend since today is FFF.

WOW, I cannot believe you will have another baby very soon! Time as seemed to have flown.

OK, I am off to go comment on your FFF post.

~Lisa

Everett Fan Repairs said...

Great reading your blog ppost