Friday, October 10, 2008

FFF - Supposed to be Octoberfest but my computer is DEAD

I will have to post my FFF photos this weekend of later tonight - can you believe I got to work today and my computer is toast ... the IT guy is still working on it (since 8 this morning!) So I hope you all have a wonderful Friday ... I will visit you all this weekend! Oh and since we're heading to the orchard tomorrow because the weather is supposed to be sunny and 74 I will surely have plenty or orchard/pumpkin patch photos to share! Toodles ...
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 too!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww I am sorry to hear/read that! I honestly forgot it was Friday! oops! I hope to see that it is all back to normal soon!

Tim said...

I'm sorry about your computer. That stinks! Can't wait to see your pumpkin patch pics :O) Tracie