Thursday, October 30, 2008

FFF - Halloween, Through The Years

(ABOVE: Jaden's 7th Halloween - A 1970's Girl - 6 years old)
(ABOVE: This is a zoomed OUT photo but you can see her costume better - front row, 3rd from right - 5 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 6th Halloween - Bad Parent Moment - this is the only 'good' photo I had of her by herself - she was a Pirate Last year ... and the picture I got is with a mouth full of cookie - 5 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 5th Halloween - she wore her princess costume again but this time we added a cape and a witch hat - she was a GOOD witch - 4 years old)
(ABOVE: I wanted to add this one - look at her face and all the LOOT! 3 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 4th Halloween - Snow White - 3 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 3rd Halloween - She was a Princess - my MIL made her costume, it was beautiful and Jaden still wears it for dress-up! - 2 years old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 2nd Halloween - she was a kitty cat - 1 year old)
(ABOVE: Jaden's 1st Halloween - A Little LadyBug - The Lady holding her was her daycare teacher! - 7 months old)
Happy Favorite Foto Friday (on Thursday!!) This weeks theme is Halloween so once again thought I'd do a 'Through The Years' Post of Jaden! Stop on over and say hi to Sarah and see lots more Halloween gouls and goblins and princesses abound!
I hope you all had a wonderful week and that you have a Safe and Happy Halloween! Tomorrow I am off of work and heading to Jaden's school to put together her Halloween Party. We are making mummy drinking cups, pumpkin window hangers, decorate your own cookies, a pumpkin between the leg race and of course the all important COSTUMES! Then trick or treating at the Mall around 5:00, then dinner at Outback (YUMMY - craving of mine!), then trick or treating in the neighborhood and then SLEEP! Saturday I am having a jewelery party so we will have some friends over to hang out and then Sunday back to the usual - laundry and house cleaning ... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Jaden told me to say BOO!!

Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 too!

8 comments:

Tina said...

She is SO cute at any age! I love her costume this year!

Kristen said...

What a cutie!

...Outback..yummy!

Anonymous said...

Love all your through the years post!!! She is a doll!!!

Have fun tonight!

Hugs,Leslie

Therese said...

I love the pictures through the years especially since I'm new to your blog. Now I've got some great history.

Don't forget to collect the "Mommy-tax" tonight! I'm looking forward to skimming a bit off the top for myself!

Happy Halloween!

Therese

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Love all her costumes through the years! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Love this post! She was such a cutie every halloween!
Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie... how was your halloween? our was great it was so pretty out great weather. the boys were longhorns football players and cameron was a cheerleader. they looked so cute it makes me sad cause they are getting older tristan didnt even want to go so im thinking next yr he will be passing out candy. well have a good week im off to the commisary to do some shopping. how are you feeling? see ya at the coffee shop lol

Anonymous said...

She sure is growing up really fast huh? How are you feeling lately? I hope everything is going great....Love, Marci