Friday, January 15, 2010

No Peas Please ...

I was in the bedroom reading some news while Charlotte wasin the kitchen eating her pancakes and peas ( I know YUM) for lunch. I kept hearing her laugh and I had no idea what the heck could be so funny. After listening for a bit I grabbed the camera and snuck in to the kitchen to see what was so funny and LOOK at what I found ... seems as though Charlotte has already learned the age old trick of feeding her vegetables to the dog ... I guess I only 'thought' she liked peas ... apparantly Jaden has been telling her how icky they are! It was so funny to watch ... and at least the dog is getting some vegetable in her diet instead of vanilla wafers! Have a Great Weekend everyone ... Hugs from us!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Miss Charlotte


1 comment:

Kelly said...

ADORABLE!!