Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Charlotte ...

~ Me and Miss Charlotte - one year ago, can't believe how tiny she was ~
~ Little Charlotte in her daddy's arms, safe and sound ~
~ My Big ONE YEAR OLD ... Charlotte Jo - a total JOY ~
Well the year has come and gone - flew by so fast at times and dragged so slow at others ... but the eternal reason for me (as of right now) are my children and today Baby#2, Miss Charlotte Jo, turns ONE! It is so hard to believe that a year ago I was still in labor waiting to hold her ... in 1 1/2 hours she will 'officially' be a year old - 5:19pm central time! It has been a trying year for our household - we were hit with lots of curve balls but in the end of each day we always came home to 2 smiling beautiful girls that made every struggle worth it ... I am not sure where I would be today if I was not blessed to be a mother ... God only knows where that route would have taken me but I don't question it often because the life I have is so amazing ... I thank Jason so very much for becoming my husband - without him (and me too!) there would be no smiling and laughing girls in our house! Have a wonderful day ... Charlotte's big party is Thursday ... of course we will have lots of pictures to share that day too! Until then ....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Birthday Girl Charlotte

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Lund7 said...

Happy Birthday to you, sweet girl!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Charlotte!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte!!!