Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop ~ Tuesday July 14, 2009

~ Charlotte & Katie in the froggie pool ~
~ SO SAD - Miss Charlotte is growing out of her swing ... ~
Well it is Tuesday and thanks for Brent Riggs we can all participate in Blog Hop Tuesday's! This week’s theme is "3 Things You Didn't Know About Me (or Us)". This one might be a bit hard for me since I blab way too much about myself or my family so we will see what I can come up with as well as 'possibly' posting a 'few' photos of the girls! So let's begin ... ~ My Tattoo - A Portrait of Jaden when she was about 1 1/2 years old ~
~ Jason's tatoo of his and Jaden's Zodiac Sign ~
1. I LOVE tattoos ... I currently (only) have 2 tattoos on my body but I will be getting another one of Charlotte's portrait to match Jaden's I have on my back. Not sure when I will get it but I am one of those people who kind of 'like' the pain of tattooing. I have always said Thank Goodness they cost so much or else I would be covered in them. Jason is also a BIG fan of tattooing as he currently has 3 - 1 being a LARGE piece representing his zodiac sign and Jaden's as well. It is a pretty impressive tattoo! Right now my tattoo is actually shown on the website where I got the tattoo done ... You can see it here ... Electric Dragonland ... click on Tattoos - Shanh Anderson - Portraits and you will see Jaden right there! ~ Jason and I in Florida for Jaden's 5th Birthday ~
2. MOST of you know this is you read my “about Me’ section but I figured I would post it anyhow … Jason and I met back in 1997 using AOL 4.0 – it was the first time I used a computer for chat room services and he was logged in under his friends name. My screen name was Sm1lesAlot and his was Hord420. I started chatting with him because my birthday is 420 and it was in his screen name – well little did I know that 420 means something a little different to pot heads in these parts. 420 is the police call number when there is a pot bust! HA! Yeah – I knew nothing about that! Fast forward 11 years and we’ve been married for 10 of those. It was the best decision I have ever made – aside from moving WAY TOO FAR from my side of the family that is! ~ Jaden's new haircut - you can see it on the left side of her head ~
3. This on is about “US’ – of Jaden I should say. You see last year she decided to grow out her bangs. It has taken her almost a year to get them to the length she REALLY liked. Well last weekend she was playing with glitter lava and molding a lion and a monkey. I don’t have to sit and watch her play with this stuff since she is old enough to clean up after she’s done. Well I came out of the bedroom and she was in the dining room crying. I asked her what happened and she whispered “I cut my hair”. I said WHAT!? She showed me where her hair was – there was a pretty big chunk of it in the garbage. I looked at the front of her bangs and there it was – she cut about 5” of her bangs and left about ¼” of hair on the left side of her forehead. She cried and said “I made a BIG mistake”. I laughed since this was the 1st time she’d ever done this. She was even more upset when I told her I could have gotten the glitter lava out of her hair with water! The kicker to all of this though – she didn’t go in the bathroom to do this because we would have seen her – instead she used the microwave door as a mirror to cut her hair! Now that is funny!!! Her hair doesn’t look too bad though – thankfully!
So NOW it is your turn to link to the Blog Hop so we can all have some fun learning about eachother!
Have a Happy Tuesday!
Love ~ The Clark Family of Four ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden and Baby Charlotte

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow the tattoo is beautiful! I would never thought you had tattoos. I have one, but would love to get more, they are so addicting.

The story about Jaden is so cute. Little kids are just so funny!

Kami said...

Oh goodness! The haircutting story was marvelous :) I can only imagine her horror, and your giggles!! :)

Glad to get to know a bit more about you! :)

Anonymous said...

I think tats are very cool on other people...BUT for me hell no..id get sick of it in a week!!! lol You see all my blog changes! lol

LOL maybe your girl has a future in cutting hair..We have to start somewhere!!! RIGHT!

hugs,leslie

Anonymous said...

Cool tatoo's!!!! I have one on my ankle. I think I got it about 20 years ago. No lie! Would I do it again??? No way! I dont mind it though and I appreciate other peoples tats!

Night Owl Mama said...

OMGosh what beautiful tatoo's they are amazing very detailed

lol on your dd hair cut i did that when i was younger too

Night Owl Mama said...

wheres the linky??

Anonymous said...

hey girl I never knew you liked tats I have one on my lower back it just says ANGELFACE my nickname from tim. Tim on the hand is totally tatted up EVERYWHERE!!!! i miss talking to you