Sunday, October 05, 2008

She Found ONE ...

Just wanted to pop on in today and let you all know that Miss Jaden found her Halloween Costume yesterday. She tried on a few but went back to this one each time ... what do you think it was?

Hannah Montana?
A Witch?
A Mummy?
A Star Wars Princess?

Nope - she picked this one ... and I LOVE IT! I think she looks so cute ... what do you think?
Hope you are having a great weekend - we're heading across the street in a bit for our Neighborhood Fall Fest!
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 too!
(ABOVE: PEACE OUT!)
(ABOVE: Jaden as a 60's Love Child - trying to pose with Harley Dog)
(ABOVE: PEACE!!!)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

How funny...I'm addicted to Caringbridge too. I think that's how I found you initially...through Jacob's mom's blog site maybe?? LOL

Anyways...I didn't see the link to the blog you referenced in this post??

Courtney said...

Hello! I found you through Renee's page! Very nice blog you have! Just wanted to say hi!

Therese said...

Rock on! What a sweet costume! I love costumes that are creations of the imagination rather than a cartoon character.

Having had our own caringbridge website for Josh, I can't say enough about Caringbridge either. A wonderful place to find support when you need it most!

Therese

Milk Mama said...

OH she has GOOD TASTE! She's beautiful! :D

Kristen said...

What a cute costume!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for posting this! You're entered twice!