Thursday, July 17, 2008

FFF - Too Funny To Pass Up

(ABOVE: Jaden is pretty thrilled with her 3rd Spare in Wii Sports Bowling!)
Well it is 'almost' Friday again and that means Favorite Foto Friday time ... this week there isn't a theme because sarah (at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com) is off enjoying a vacation at the beach with her family! I decided this week to post a little something that Jaden LOVES to do ... she is the newest Lightweight Champion in the house ... yes, I am talking about her almost being at the PRO level in boxing on the Nintendo Wii ... I admit she is only allowed to play the Wii if it is crummy weather outside but the few times she has played she has kicked behinds ... I took a picture of her and some video ... it is too funny! It also looks like quite the workout since she kept chugging water in between knock outs like an actual boxer ... I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ... tomorrow Rose, Andy, Hailey and Hannah are coming over to make pizza, swim and to give Hailey her b-day gift and have some cake. Saturday is Rivertown Days in Hastings so we will be heading to the craft fair, a parade, BBQ and a bonfire at Koz, Sarah and Kendra's House and Sunday we have tickets to attend a picnic with the animals at the MN Zoo ... it should be a great time - we invited some friends to come along ... oh and I re-did the layout on the site and it erased all the voting for baby names so Guess What! You get to vote again ... Have a great day!
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious precious girl!!!
And your weekend sounds super fun!!! I remember Hastings from when I lived there- did I tell you I did one of my internships at Mayo- way back in 1999- January through March no less!! How about that for an orientation into MN weather! It was 20 below with the wind chill before I arrived!! :>) I loved it though!!
Have a great weekend!
stephanie

Anonymous said...

Ohh..forgot to ask...I have you on my blogroll. Hope that's ok. If not, let me know, and I will take you off. Thanks!
stephanie

Anonymous said...

what a cutie my kids want a wii so bad and i would love the wii fit but we have every game system in the house and i get tired of them as for names i voted but wanted to tell you i love them names girl--Kenley and boy--Cameron yes i am partial to cameron but my cameron is a girl!! have a good weekend girl

Anonymous said...

OH i better get a Wii now!!! LOL

What a champ she is!!! sooo darn cute!

Dena said...

awesome! I just got addicted to XBOX - so I will have to graduate to wii!

Tracy said...

Wow, that looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading your note to Angela Thomas re: places to eat in Sandusky.

Dianna's Deli on 250 is one of my all time favorite places to eat. It is just south of the intersection of Perkins Ave and Route 250 in front of Goofy Golf. You can Google it.

Berardi's, also on Perkins Ave, just west of Route 4 is a favored place by the locals.

An excellent restaurant is DannyBoys - also on 250 but much farther south by Bogart Road. We used to drive to Cleveland to eat at the DannyBoys there, but now we don't have to. It is a family owned enterprise - more food than you can imagine.

Have a great visit.

Anonymous said...

REBEKAH GUESS WHAT GO TAKE A LOOK AT MY BLOG....?? NO GIRL IM NOT PREGNANT BUT YOU HAVE TO GO SEE