Friday, July 04, 2008

FFF - Shake Your Groove Thing

(ABOVE: Jaden and Kendra dancing at Dan Patch Days a few weeks ago!)
(ABOVE: Jaden dancing at Koz & Sarah's wedding - she was their Flower Girl!)
(ABOVE: Jaden shaking her groove - Dan Patch Days 2005!)
Well it is FFF (Favorite Foto Friday) already! This week as flown and since i had Thursday and Friday off today kind of feels like Sunday! Nice to know it isn't ... I don't have too many photos for this theme but I have enough to post! We had a WONDERFUL time at the Albert Lea Parade last night. We got into Albert Lea around 3:00 and hung out at Grandma's house. Then we ate Godfather's Pizza (THE BEST!) and walked to the parade. Aunt Adrienne works at the Credit Union and their parking lot is along the parade route so we had great seat. We sat in the back of her truck - well, I did. Jaden sat on the curb with Grandma so she could get the candy and free 'stuff' they hand out. Today is the 4th and we will be floating in the pool most of the day, doing some grocery shopping and then watching fireworks. Tomorrow Koz, Sarah and Kendra will be over to swim and eat and Sunday we might meet up with Jolene, Jeff and the girls. Here's wishing you all a VERY Happy and Safe 4th of July! I posted video of her from when she was about a year old - Jason taught her how to head bang and she is Rocking Out as they call it! Oh Lord!! Oh and Jaden LOVES to dance; however, now that she is 'older' she hates her picture being taken while she does it ... Yeah, like I keep saying - when did my baby grow up? Oh and speaking of babies - I put up a fun survey about Baby Names ... if you have a minute we'd love to see which choice is most popular!! To see more Groovy Pictures stop by Sarah's site ... http://www.kissthefrom4me.blogspot.com
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

14 comments:

ANDREEA said...

I love her dance,she was sooooo cute!!!!I love it! I love it!:))

Becca said...

Rockin Video!! Who is that playing? And I voted for Juliet...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tracy said...

Love the video, it is so cute! have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

That girl is workin it!!!!!!!!!

Im a huge fan of the name Juliet thats my vote!

have a safe 4th!

Kim & Dave said...

Well, what a cutie!!!

Hannah said...

She is too cute!!

Hannah

Amy S. said...

Rebekah,

Congratulations on baby #2..I bet you are soooo excited. How are you feeling? Is Jaden excited? I know its a long time to wait for little ones. Jaden looks so cute in her..I think it is a red, white and blue dress with her little seekers. She was so little then. :)
Hope you all had a nice day yesterday!

Love and Hugs...

Jennifer said...

HAAAAAA!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Jaden dancing with her freind (first picture)!! It actually mad eme laugh out loud because you can SEE how much fun they are having!

Thanks for the nice message on my blog and for the good thoughts for K. I appreciate the support!

By the way my votes are for Charlotte and Cameron! Love 'em both!

Sarah said...

Cute little dancer!! And I voted for Charlotte and Hayden!

Steve & Amy said...

That video cracks me up! I think she's going to be on dancing with the stars! She does have some signature moves:) I love the picture of her with her hair flowing. I can tell she was really shaking her grove thing!:) Have a happy July 4th!

Amanda said...

Oh so cute she is!

MLP said...

That is adorable! You have a precious dancer on your hands!!!

I like Alexa & Hayden!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Sorry it's now Sunday and I am just now posting a comment. Love how you uploaded a video. How cute is that of Jaden..she really knew how to dance. And yes, they grow up too fast. So cute.

Hope your weekend has been a good one. We stayed so busy that we slept in this morning and are just enjoying a no busy day.

Until next time...
Lisa

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Jaden is a great dancer!!

Robyn