Friday, April 04, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday - #4 - Favorite Fotos


(ABOVE: Jaden - 3 weeks old in her Easter Dress ... look at all that black hair!)

(ABOVE: Jaden - 2 1/2 years old - at Nan and Pops for Thanksgiving - My Little Princess!)

(ABOVE: Jaden - 3 years old ... I swear this will be my next tattoo of her ... I LOVE THIS!)
(ABOVE: Jaden - 3 years old - holding her cousin Hannah for the 1st time -she was so excited!)
(ABOVE: Jaden and Hannah - I love this one because they are so tan - the weather was warm - this is summer in MN!)
(ABOVE: Jaden @ a daycare summer picnic - she is just too cute for words!)

(ABOVE: This picture SCREAMS Jaden's personality - she has been making the rock n' roll sign since she was 10 months old ... not to mention headbanging lessons from dad!)

(ABOVE: Jaden and her Arial Kitchen ... look close at the shoes!)

(ABOVE: Jaden - right after breaking her arm last summer ... I just love the pose - not sure why she posed but it is cute ... and her hair was so long!)

(ABOVE: I love this picture of my 2 favorite people - Jason and Jaden - summer last year in NY!)
Well thanks again Sarah at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com for doing a wonderful job with FFF! It is the highlight of my week to be honest - I just love looking through the thousands of fotos I have of Jaden - of course with no theme this week we get to choose our favorite fotos - of course I would never have just ONE! Instead I found 'few' that I love! I hope you all have a beautiful weekend - here in Minnesota we are actually supposed to have temperatures in the 60's today and tomorrow! You should see us - pulling out our capri's and shorts - phew, it has been a long time since we've worn them! Have a great day!
Love ~ The Clark Family ~ Rebekah, Jason and Jaden TOO!

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Enjoy the warm weather!! I would have a hard time picking just one picture too! I think I may have to do a theme where we truly have to pick our favorite picture of all time... think of how hard that would be?

amy and kids said...

Adorable pictures!

Jenelle said...

I love the FFF pictures! Your daughter is a sweetie!

Debbie said...

Your daughter is beautiful!!! I love seeing how she has changed as she has grown!!!

Debbie

Rachel said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Kelley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have really enjoyed reading yours today. The pictures of your daughter made me smile! She is so cute!! It looks like you all live a charmed life there in Minnesota!

Kelley

Our Family of 5 said...

Totally loving the kitchen and shoes!! She is beautiful!!
Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...

Rebekah,
Those are some precious pictures of Jaden, but I really love the one of her and her dad. They look like they are having fun!

Jennifer said...

Rebekah,

I'm not sure I'd get anything done all day with that little cutie around! She is just precious!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Jennifer

Becca said...

She is so beautiful. And the Christmas one is my favorite!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

I found your blog via Becca's blog. These pics are beautiful!! Jaden is a doll!!

Robyn

Heidi said...

Those are all so sweet but my 2 favorites are her with the red hood on and the last one with her daddy! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Love your FFF!!!! Your daughter is beautiful!! The rocker fists cracked me up. Too cute!

Faithful Froggers said...

Love all the pictures of your beautiful daughter. What a smile she has - precious!

Have a great weekend!

Steve & Amy said...

ADORABLE pictures! My favorite is the second one...she is so stinking cute:) How do you ever say no to her???

Lisa and Madeline said...

Sorry I am late with the comment. Always love viewing pictures of Jaden. Also, your tatoo pics amaze me. You are brave! I have 2 small tatoos, but not the size of yours. I have thought of getting something small with Madeline, like her initials, or something-